Tentative Exam Dates: Examination of class I – IX and pre test examinations are conduct by the Central Examination Unit of Elementary and Secondary Education, Govt of Tripura as per date schedule announce the Examination
Tentative Holiday list : As per declaration of Govt. Of Tripura school holiday list
Scholarships & Merit awards: SC/ST/OBC students have been providing pre-matric & post matric scholarship. Students securing 1st division or above are eligible for merit awards.
General Instruction for Guardians:
1. Students should come to school in proper uniform.
2. Uniform should be neat and clean.
3. Students should maintain punctuality as per the school time table.
4. Students should use English language for communication inside school.
5. Eating of chips, fast food, ice cream, chewing of gum etc is strictly prohibited inside the school.
6. Students should take care of each and every school property. Damaging of any school property is strictly prohibited.
7. Taking care of personal properties (books, copies, water bottle etc) and properties of other students are mandatory.
8. No student is allowed to come out-side the class without PASS except during recess.
9. Use of mobile phones and camera inside the school is strictly prohibited.
10. Use of lipsticks, colourful ribbons, nail polish, etc is also prohibited.
11. Proper hair cut and regular nail cutting is also mandatory.
Participation in Assembly activities and other school activities is also mandatory.
Admission procedure: As per guidelines of Govt. Of Tripura